PRE-CERTIFIED TEST SIEVES:
ALL of our ASTM E-11 wire mesh test sieves or our electroformed nickel precision sieves can be pre-certified to include the Centerline® certification, a fully NIST traceable certificate of analysis.
When accuracy and traceability are vital components of your Quality Management System, certified sieves assure compliance with the ASTM E-11 (American Society for Testing and Materials) specifications. Our Centerline® certification reports contain statistical data that is linked to each serialized sieve and provides detailed measurements traceable to the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
Certification Grade Levels:
- 200C – INSPECTION: Certificate contains inspection data from a percentage of apertures measured based on the ASTM E-11 standards table providing a confidence level of 99.0% that each sieve is within the specifications.
- 300C – CALIBRATION: Certificate data contains at least twice as many apertures measured than “Inspection” grade sieves, thereby providing the highest confidence level available of 99.73%.
8" Diameter (203.2 mm) Wire Cloth Laboratory Test Sieves are available in:
| || |
With each laboratory test sieve comes a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE applicable to ASTM E 11 specifications bearing the serial number of your sieve and the ship date. All safeguards are in place to support and ensure your quality assurance program.
Compare Advantech's woven wire cloth analytical test sieves against any others for precision, price and delivery. You'll see why Advantech has truly been the "measure of quality control" for years. We take great care with every single test sieve by having multiple points of inspection built into our process to ensure impeccable quality. We use a measurement system for our fine, medium and coarse woven wire cloth. Die-formed frames assure a proper fit, superior quality and performance, guaranteeing that the American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) specifications are always met. Our large inventory allows for prompt delivery.
All Advantech Test Sieves are serialized to meet the highest grade quality assurance systems for traceability of measurement devices. The serial number is etched on each sieve, and contained in a bar-coded label, tracing vital information such as:
- When testing sieve was manufactured.
- Which lot of wire cloth was used to manufacture each test sieve.
- Date order was shipped, including all pertinent information from your purchase order.
* 1/8" Wire cloth is available but is not currently part of the ASTM E 11 Specifications.